Ball bearings are the most capacious roller bearings group. They are able to support both radial and axial loads in either direction. They are widely used all over the world.
Standard (radial) ball bearings are used to support radial and insignificant axial as well as complex loads. They enable carrying significant axial forces in either direction even at a higher rotational speed
- the lowest resistance to motion of all roller bearings
- variety of constructional versions (Z, RS, ZZ, 2RS, N, NR, K),
- accuracy classes (P6, P5, P4 or ABEC1, ABEC3, ABEC5, ABEC7),
- clearances (C2, C3, C4, C5);
- versions with a lowered vibration level (C6, C66),
- versions thermally stabilized for a proper working temperature (S0, S1, S2, S3)
- widely used in different industries
Vervo Sp. o.o. having regard to the continuous improvement of products reserves the right to change data without notice. Technical data and pictures may differ from the actual and are for information purposes only.
Select a subtype
Stainless steel ball bearings with balls running in one deep raceway. Stainless steel bearing cage retainers are made from a sheet of stainless steel.
Stainless steel bearings lines on offer:
- standard line - 60.., 61.., 62.., 63.., 64..,
- narrow line - 618.., 619..,
- wide line - 622.., 623.., 630..,
- miniature line 60., 62., 63., 617/., 618/., 619/.,